Thursday, April 1, 2010

Migraine Weekend

I'm still trying to catch up! I worked Saturday. Sunday morning about 4:30 A.M. I woke up with a migraine. It didn't go away until about 2:00 P.M. Monday afternoon. So I missed work on Monday. And I'm still trying to get caught up.

I haven't had a lot of time to stitch this week but I'll post an update late next week when hopefully I'll have more to share.

I've decided to put my desk area in the bedroom. I'll be working on that this weekend.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I look forward to seeing some of your stitching.

    Happy Easter! Ours will be a very lazy and untraditional one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migraine... ouch. I get those, too. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete